Community Work Opportunities (CWO) is a vocational agency that provides comprehensive services for persons with developmental disabilities.
Our services are designed to meet the needs, competencies, capabilities and interests of the customers we serve. Community Work Opportunities is committed to enhancing the quality of life for all of our customers through our excellent services and programs:
- Early Sensory and Occupational Therapy for children
- Transition and Employment Training Specialists
- Positive Community Experiences and Social Integration
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Assistance with Individual Educational Plans: How will the goals and objectives of educational services transition to vocational services?
All services provided are based upon individualized program planning and personal dreams.
CARF Accredited for Community Employment Services:
- Job Development, Job Supports, and Job Site Training
- Assistance with Microbusiness Development, advertising, daily operation and needed supports
- Transitional Work Experience
- Janitorial training
- Volunteer placement
- Job Club-enhancement of current job skills and additional training in new areas of interest