Our staff specializes in assisting people with special needs in the development of life, social & employment skills necessary to help improve their quality of life.
If you have a child with Autism or another developmental disability we have a therapeutic
Children’s Sensory Processing Clinic
designed with them in mind.
Community Work Opportunities (CWO) is a vocational agency that provides comprehensive services for persons with developmental disabilities. Our services are designed to meet the needs, competencies, capabilities and interests of the customers we serve.
Community Work Opportunities is committed to enhancing the quality of life for all of our customers through our excellent services and programs:
- Early Sensory Integration and Occupational Therapy for children
- Transition and Employment training specialists
- Positive Community Experiences and Social Integration
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Assistance with Individual Education Plan: How will the goals and objectives of educational services transition to vocational services?